- Does your child have an IEP?
- Has your child been retained or held back a grade in school?
- Is your child being suspended or sent home from school repeatedly?
- Are you concerned that your child doesn’t seem to be truly learning?
- Has your child been diagnosed with specific learning disorder, autism, ADHD, or some other condition that affects his or her education?
Has your child been diagnosed with specific learning disorder, autism, ADHD, or some other condition that affects his or her education?
If your child has special education needs, there is a federal statute called the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act, “IDEA” for short, that requires public school systems to provide a free and appropriate public education to all special needs children within the state.
Massey Law Group has extensive experience working with Special Education Law. needs. We work with children who need but have never received special education services, as well as with special children who are already receiving services but still need more support to succeed in school.
This book is a must-have resource for every parent who wants to learn how to protect the rights of their special needs child!
If your child is currently receiving special education services that are not fully meeting his or her needs, or if you suspect that your child may need special education services but is not receiving them, call Massey Law Group at 301-982-4529 or email us at email@example.com!