Before talking to the insurance company adjuster, request a free consultation with our accident attorneys to make sure you understand you obtain everything you deserve. The negligent driver who caused the accident is protected by their insurance company, and it is important to have a qualified personal injury attorney on your side to protect you. We will advise you from the moment you contact our office. The key advantage with The Massey law Group is that your case will be reviewed by a Maryland attorney who will actually work on your individual case. You can call us anytime and receive an update on your case. We are uniquely positioned to spend time or your individual case. This is a firm where you matter as a client. If you need help please know that we are here to guide you through out the entire process. If we do not recover a settlement or trial verdict the client does not pay for the case.
Adjusters, investigators and insurance company attorneys will be working against you in an attempt to minimize your recovery and make sure you receive as little as possible after an injury. The less money they pay you, the more profits the insurance company keeps.
The accident lawyers at The Massey Law Group can level the playing field with the insurance company and make sure you get all of the compensation and personal injury benefits you deserve.
Some of the automobile accident insurance benefits you may be entitled to after a car accident include:
- A rental car while your vehicle is being repaired
- Proper repair of your vehicle property damage or replacement cost
- Immediate lost income reimbursement through Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Payment of medical expenses and prescription expenses
- Reimbursement for lost wages
- Benefits to cover future medical expenses if your physician states that they will be necessary
- Compensation for pain and suffering