Immediately following a motorcycle accident, safety should be first priority. Always follow these steps:
- STAY SAFE. Relocate out of the way of oncoming traffic to a safe location within view of the accident scene.
- CONTACT HELP. Call 911 and wait for them to arrive. Never leave the scene of an accident.
- RETAIN EVIDENCE. Take pictures of the damage and accident scene and if possible see if there are any witnesses.
- KNOW AND PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS. Never admit you are at fault! Be careful of what you say to the police, both insurance companies, the driver of the other vehicle involved in the accident, EMTs, and any other medical staff.
Here at Massey Law Group, we have years of experience helping those who have been injured on the road and we work hard to get justice and the compensation you deserve. We are here to help you get full compensation for your personal injuries. We understand the complications and financial hardships these injuries can cause. If your motorcycle accident is of no fault of yours, we may be able to obtain compensation for you:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages for time off work
- Pain and suffering
- Rehabilitation costs
If you have been injured riding on a motorcycle and need legal help, call us today at (301) 982-4529 or email us at email@example.com. We will use our exceptional negotiating skills to obtain a winning outcome for you.