• Have you or your company performed a service for someone who will not pay?
  • Did you purchase an automobile with a warranty that is now malfunctioning but the dealer is refusing to honor your warranty?
  • Do you sign a contract with a business or an individual who is now refusing to perform their part of the contract?
  • Have you been scheduled to participate in an arbitration or a mediation but you don’t have legal representation?

These are the kind of general civil litigation matters Massey Law Group can help you successfully resolve! We will represent you at depositions, pretrial hearings and trial in state court, federal court and before administrative agencies.

If you need representation for a general civil litigation matter, call Massey Law Group at (301) 982-4529 for a Free Consultation.

Leave Comment