Massey Law Group offers special education training to meet the needs of various individuals and groups throughout the USA in all 50 states, including but not limited to the following:
- Parents who have one or more children with special needs or who suspect that their child may be entitled to special education services
- Companies and organizations that serve parents of children with special needs
- General educators who want to learn more about special education to ensure the children in their classrooms who have IEPs are receiving appropriate services
- Special educators who would like to update their knowledge about the federal IDEA statute and current best practices in special education
- School administrators seeking current and in-depth special education for school staff members
Massey Law Group offers Special Education Training that will teach you or your group members how to identify children who need special education services, how to ensure special education services are properly provided to the children who need them, when to request or provide special education testing, how to understand Individualized Education Plans (IEP’s), how to determine the appropriateness of an IEP, what to expect at an IEP meeting, how to navigate the special education process, when to seek the assistance of a special education lawyer, and so much more!
If you or a group you are involved with would like to learn more about Special Education Law, call Massey Law Group at (301) 982-4529 or email us at masseylawgroup.com to schedule an initial consultation.